OBRC July 4th gatherings

Any REGISTERED web user can post comments here.
FTW
Site Admin

OBRC July 4th gatherings

Post by FTW »

I have recently been informed that several of our Georgia chapters will be meeting up on July 4th and that camping space is available.

Are all club members welcome?

If so, Harlady asked me if we were going and I think I would enjoy taking advantage of this time to meet some of the new members that I have not seen my ugly mug yet.

But I will let that up to the Georgia chapters. If invited, I will come but only if NO ONE reveals my real name, because I would hate to have my wife find out I am not really the person she thinks I am. :twisted: :lol:
ke4rwp

Re: OBRC July 4th gatherings

Post by ke4rwp »

I would enjoy y'all's company. Can't wait
FTW
Site Admin

Post by FTW »

Thanks Ke4wrp,

I'm looking forward to meeting you and sharing some news about the club.

Btw, would you mind sending me a private message with your full name, chapter and rank if you are an officer, so I know who I am talking with and can make sure you will have the correct permissions to view an upcoming vote that we will be taking on this site, that involves some changes in club policy?

Thanks
FTW
Site Admin

Post by FTW »

I made a mistake on the July 4th date. The gathering in GA will actually take place starting in the morning of July 3 and "may" carry over to July 4th depending on if and how many members spend the night camping.
Bone

Post by Bone »

i really wish some of N.Mass could make a visit.....!