New Chapters

Locations of Chapters, Nomads and Friends
FTW
Site Admin

New Chapters

Post by FTW »

We are currently looking for individuals to assist us in opening some new chapters of OBRC and adding to some of our existing chapters.

As such, we are looking for bikers in the following areas.

Alabama:
Florida: Daytona Beach
Florida: Panama City
Georgia:
Indiana: Evansville
Kentucky: Owensboro
Massachusetts: Northern
Michigan: Detroit
Nevada: Reno
New Hampshire:
South Carolina: Conway
Tennessee: Cookeville
Tennessee: Nashville
Vermont: Southern
Washington: Spokane

If you are a solo rider that is looking for other mature bikers to ride or attend rallies with, or if you are part of an independent group that does not drink and ride or use illegal drugs and would like more information about joining our club. please use the contact form on the bottom of this website or register to post comments on the public side of this website.
alc239

Re: New Chapters

Post by alc239 »

I would be willing to do what I can in New HAmpshire if you desire
FTW
Site Admin

Post by FTW »

Hi AL,
I think Bone and Ed have already contacted you. SO thank you for offering to pitch in and if there is anything I can do to help you, please let me know, here, on FB or you can call me if you need to. All the chapter Officers should have my phone #.

FTW
BELCHERGW

Post by BELCHERGW »

us.jpg
us.jpg (10.67 KiB) Viewed 3007 times
me.jpg
me.jpg (12.22 KiB) Viewed 3007 times
Greetings from NE Texas ! George Belcher here from the Texarkana Tx, area, 58 years young, wife is 56. Been riding for over 45 years now and still going strong like the Energizer Bunny. We ride a 2005 Harley Davidson and pull a trailer from time to time behind. I have been a member of the CMA (Christian Motorcycle Club) now for 3 years. I'm looking and hoping to help get a OBRC Chapter started in this area.
it.jpg
it.jpg (13.04 KiB) Viewed 3006 times
George Belcher
Harlady

Post by Harlady »

Welcome BelcherGW from Southern Indiana!! Glad to have you aboard!! We are looking forward to having a Chapter of OBRC in the Texarkana area. Hopefully my husband and I will get to come down to personally welcome the group!

It's great to see that you and your wife enjoy putting your bike on the road and letting the wind hit you faces!

Again, Welcome!
Harlady
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Hi harley lady
Could you please send me the names and such for new prospective members from New hampshire
Meeting with David Thompson from raymond hopefully this Saturday
Bone is telling me that there are a few more would like to get in touch with them
Don't know where on the forum to get this info
FTW
Site Admin

Post by FTW »

I just sent you an email containing a note I received from the guy as well as the email address of someone else from NH.

" I "THINK" I also sent you a PM on FB with info on some others. Not sure what FB account I used to send it, so you might want to check your PM's from multiple people, unless FB blocked them.
FTW
Site Admin

Post by FTW »

I am happy to announce that we currently have potential new Chapters in the following areas.

Missouri: Joplin
New Hampshire
Texas: Texarkana
Texas: BayTown
and several in Florida.

I will keep this list updated.
Bone

Post by Bone »

8-) thats great news...cant wait....!
Brianfedak

Post by Brianfedak »

In Chattanooga TN, if there is anyone near by hit me up. Been here 2 years so looking for people to ride with.
FTW
Site Admin

Post by FTW »

We have someone about an hour NE of you in Etawah, TN., that is interested in starting up a chapter.

He is not a patched member yet, but if you give us permission to share your email address, we can have him contact you and maybe you two can meet up half way for coffee, lunch and get a chance to talk.

I know he rides down to Atlanta on a weekly basis for work, but not sure what his schedule is, so maybe he could even meet you in Chattanooga.