Any REGISTERED web user can post comments here.
panhead_kicker

Post by panhead_kicker »

Hello all!
Been riding two wheels since I was a youngster. Don't yet consider myself an Old Biker, but the beard IS mostly grey and this is "Older". ;)
Looks like the board only recently became live. Hopefully folks will gravitate this way.
panhead_kicker

Re: New member

Post by panhead_kicker »

Hey FTW, any way to post pictures here?
FTW
Site Admin

Post by FTW »

Welcome to our board.
We are glad to have you here.
How about you let us know what part of the country you live in so we can see if we have anyone close to you?

As for your question about the pictures, you can scroll down to the bottom of the area where you type in your post and you will see two buttons.
One says "OPTIONS
The other one says "ATTACHMENTS"

To post a photo, click on the ATTACHMENTS button and another button will become visible called "ADD FILES"
That will let you find a photo or file on your computer and you can upload it.
Screenshot_2021-03-27 (2) Older Bikers - Post a reply.png
Screenshot_2021-03-27 (2) Older Bikers - Post a reply.png (39.28 KiB) Viewed 4881 times
Once it is uploaded, you can also place your mouse pointer anywhere in the post and then hit the "place inline" button to post your image in a particular place within the post.
panhead_kicker

Post by panhead_kicker »

Thanks FTW , I'm just west of Indianapolis.
When I go to add files button, it already says "MAX_ATTACHMENT_FILESIZE" just above the button. So when I do try to attach any, it is always too large.
FTW
Site Admin

Post by FTW »

When I go to add files button, it already says "MAX_ATTACHMENT_FILESIZE" just above the button. So when I do try to attach any, it is always too large.
Thanks for the message. Sorry it has taken so long to reply, but I have been down and sick for about a month, but am back up and working again now. Anyway, I fixed the file size so larger images can be posted now. Sorry it took so long.
FTW
Ronnie

Post by Ronnie »

Hi this is Ronnie way out here in Nevada and this is my ride
Hi this is Ronnie way out here in Nevada and this is my ride
1412553505955.jpg (43.29 KiB) Viewed 4792 times
FTW
Site Admin

Post by FTW »

Welcome Ronnie,
We are so glad to have you join us here. We really need some more of our ole time members that can help teach the younger members and share stories about "the good ole days" when we rode hard tails on two lane highways and sleeping on picnic tables or in corn fields.

We really miss seeing and riding with you. Looking forward to our next road trip to meet you on one of your cross country trips.

Welcome fo another one of our "Elders"
FTW
Ronnie

Post by Ronnie »

Thank You for all the HELP today :? Computers are not nice to me.
When Claudine and I head back to my sisters next year would like to get together
on our way.
Be SAFE at HogRock
FTW
Site Admin

Post by FTW »

Your quite welcome. I really enjoyed our time on the phone today. It has been way to long since we have been together face to face.

On another note, I received a message from the guy in Washington state about starting a new chapter. I know you mentioned something about the Spokane area, but don't remember when you would be going up there or any other locations. So any info you can share, would be appreciated.

Take care my friend and brother
Ronnie

Post by Ronnie »

I have not been able to get a hold of anyone yet :roll: . But I will keep trying .
Yes it was nice talking to you Both . Claudine and I are going up to Washington in two weeks only for a few days. Got to get the Grandkids Fix Know what I mean ?
Hope we can meet up again someday.
Until then RIDE SAFE .
Ronnie and Claudine in Nevada
alc239

Post by alc239 »

just joined, looking forward to meeting new riders, making some friends, having many miles with the dirty side down this upcoming 2022 riding season.
alc239

Post by alc239 »

First day of spring 64 days and counting
Bone

Post by Bone »

8-) hi Al..nice to see you here.....!
FTW
Site Admin

Post by FTW »

Hi Alc239 and welcome to our club and our forum.

Let me know what part of the country you live in, and maybe we can meet up in person some time. It is almost Rally season and I am already making plans on doing some long distance traveling this year.

Happy riding to you and all my brothers.
FTW