Boston Scientific Corp (BSX)

A place to share investment information.
FTW
Site Admin

Boston Scientific Corp (BSX)

Post by FTW »

On Friday, 11/25/22 some shares of Boston Scientific Corp (BSX) sold via a "trailing loss" that I had placed on them.

These stocks were originally purchased in April of 22, after it took a sharp dip, I have held them for around 7 months.
There earnings per share is around $.42 and they pay no dividend, however they are currently available for the modest price of around $44.15 per share at the time of this post.

While they may not show the highest profit of the stocks that I buy, they have a great future in the health care business that will always be very much in demand. I plan on buying them again in the future, but I wait until the right moment to pick them back up.

Boston Scientific Corporation is a developer, manufacturer, and marketer of medical devices based in Marlborough, MA.
The Company has multiple business segments. include MedSurg, Rhythm and Neuro, and Cardiovascular. Their Medical Surgery segment includes Endoscopy and Urology and Pelvic Health.

Its Endoscopy business develops and manufactures devices to diagnose and treat a range of gastrointestinal (GI) and pulmonary conditions.

Its Urology and Pelvic Health business develops and manufactures devices to treat various urological and pelvic conditions.

The Rhythm and Neuro segment include Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) and Electrophysiology.

Its CRM develops and manufactures a variety of implantable devices that monitor the heart and deliver electricity to treat cardiac abnormalities.

Its Interventional Cardiology develops and manufactures technologies for diagnosing and treating coronary artery disease and structural heart conditions.
BSX-10yr-2022-11-27.png
BSX-10yr-2022-11-27.png (10.26 KiB) Viewed 4213 times
The image above displays a 10 year track record of Boston Scientific Stock Price.
BSX-12month-2022-11-27.png
BSX-12month-2022-11-27.png (14.13 KiB) Viewed 4213 times
This image displays the last 12 months of the stock price. You can notice the big dip in the middle of the year. While I was able to make a profit on this stock, it was not as much as I could have, if I would have waited a bit longer to buy it. But that is the reality of life. We don't always know in advance how low or high a stock will go in the future.