Florida Map

Information on OBRC chapters located in Florida
FTW
Site Admin

Florida Map

Post by FTW »

I just completed a map of Florida, displaying the TOWNS where "SOME" members of the Older Bikers Facebook Group live.

This map will be updated as additional data comes in, and I have the time to update it. However since this is only one state, and I am in the process of creating and updating 50 maps, just for the USA, I don't know how long it will take me to get around to updating them.

In the meantime, if anyone from our Georgia chapters wants to help Joe convert these Older bikers into RC Chapters and members, please let me know.

I would also like to encourage any visitors that see this map, and live in Florida, that might be interested in joining or creating a chapter in Florida, to contact me via email if you are a registered user of this site, or go to:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/olderbikers and apply to join our Facebook group and then send the admin older bikers a private message.

The Numbers in Red in the map BELOW Indicate a Town or City where 1 or more users of the Older Bikers Facebook Group live.
These are NOT YET members of our Riding Club, but this map can be used to decide WHERE we should build some new chapters.

florida-map-1b.jpg
florida-map-1b.jpg (782.04 KiB) Viewed 2590 times