Dallas Texas Chapter of Older Bikers RC

FTW
Site Admin

Dallas Texas Chapter of Older Bikers RC

Post by FTW »

We currently have individuals working on creating a NEW chapter in the Dallas/FT. Worth area of Texas.

If you would be interested in helping them create it or joining this chapter, please register as a member of this forum so that you can email me or contact us on our facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/olderbikers or send a Facebook private message to: https://www.facebook.com/older.bikers.7
Panheadbob62

Re: Dallas Texas Chapter of Older Bikers RC

Post by Panheadbob62 »

Like the others if I can help you, lemme know.
FTW
Site Admin

Post by FTW »

On Monday, we will be sending Private Facebook Messages from our National Office to people all over the state of Texas, in order to get multiple chapters organized. I know that Houston will most likely be the first chapter that we will open, followed by Texarkana and the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

So, as far as I am concerned, if you want to and can work with Jackson, the two of you can reach out personally to some of the individuals you know that are not in our Facebook group, PLUS we can send you contact information on the contacts we get, so that you can meet them in person and check them out to see if they qualify for membership. Just be sure to remember that our RC rules and bylaws are much different then MC rules, so some of them may just be starting to ride and know nothing of the biker world. So they will need special attention, from some of the more experienced members, IF they join us.

We do appreciate everything that you have done so far, to assist us in the Texas growth. Thank You
Panheadbob62

Post by Panheadbob62 »

Cool, who's Jackson?