ATTN: All CLUB MEMBERS

Any REGISTERED web user can post comments here.
FTW
Site Admin

ATTN: All CLUB MEMBERS

Post by FTW »

1: If you are a member of one of our chapters and/or a National Members, please contact one of your local officers that is signed into this site, and make sure they let me know what chapter you belong to as well as your position if you are an officer.
This information will be needed in order to make sure you have the correct permissions.
2: I would also like to appeal to several of our younger national officers, (younger then me) that would be willing to act as a moderator and help set permissions for other members.
3: Due to health issues, I am also in need of one or more people that would be willing to post "stories", "promotions" and "events" on our main website that will get picked up by search engines and help us get the word out about our club and thus help us to grow and attract visitors and potential new members in different parts of the country.
Thank You
FTW
Chrisc

Re: ATTN: All CLUB MEMBERS

Post by Chrisc »

I can help out if needed.
Joker SE OBRC

Post by Joker SE OBRC »

Finally got this figured out. This is Joker. SE Savannah chapter president. I look forward to hearing from other members
Bone

Post by Bone »

8-) nice to see u here Joker...?
Chrisc

Post by Chrisc »

Nice to see you here. We need to get together again. Been too long.
FTW
Site Admin

Post by FTW »

Hi Joker,
Nice to see you on our website. I don’t think we have met in person yet, but I am FTW, the webmaster. Sorry for taking to long to reply, but I have been down and out of touch recently due to some health issues, but am back on line now.

What can you tell me about the SE Savannah chapter? Since I “try” to get to or through GA on an annual basis, I would love to stop by and meet you in person sometime.

Along the same lines, if you ever head up toward Western KY or IN and want a meal, company for a rally or a place to crash, let me know.

On a more personal note, as the webmaster, I would like for you to send me your phone# so anytime we get requests from someone in your neck of the woods, I can reach out to you and forward their info to you.

You can reach me via a PM or email me. Or get my ph# from Joe.
Thanks
FTW
alc239

Post by alc239 »

I would be willing to help out
Bone

Post by Bone »

8-) hey Alc GEEZER is try to get in contact with...how should we do that...if u want pls msg him....tks
FTW
Site Admin

Post by FTW »

I sent Al an email, to let him know there was a meeting coming up. As a footnote, in order to contact a member of this group, if they don't respond to a post in a time sensative manor, you can click on the user name and send them an email.