December 2022 Stock Recap

A place to share investment information.
FTW
Site Admin

Post by FTW »

I have been busy lately taking care of websites for multiple organizations, so I have been a bit lax at posting my stock trades here.

I have also been keeping my powder dry, in order to see how 2022 was going to end and the New Year was going to start off.

Plus, I have been paying attention to what the Feds would be doing regarding inflation and the job market, because every time the feds speak, it will have a positive or negative effect on the market.

If you see a stock listed multiple times in the buy, sell or dividend list, it is not a mistake. Since I have multiple brokerage accounts, that indicates that I either have or had it in multiple accounts OR it was purchased or sold multiple times per month.
In December,2023 I bought:
• Broadcom: (AVGO)
• Cornerstone:(CLM)
• Cornerstone: (CLM)
• Shopify:(SHOP)
• Shopify:(SHOP)
• Steelcase: (SCS)
• Sturm Ruger:(RGR)
• Sturm Ruger:(RGR)
• Tesla: (TSLA)
• United Health:(UNH)
• VICI Properties: (VICI)
• Exxon Mobil: (XOM)
I also took my profits and sold:
• Packaging Corporation: (PKG)
• United Health: (UNH)
Again: If you see a stock listed multiple times in the buy, sell or dividend list, it is not a mistake. Since I have multiple brokerage accounts, that indicates that I either have or had it in multiple accounts OR it was purchased or sold multiple times per month.

During December 2022, I also collected dividends from he following companies.
Some of them I purchased 10 or more years ago when I was just learning about the stock market.
As such in some cases the stock price has gone down enough that I can not recommend them.

So please do your own research on ANY and EVERY stock before you consider investing in it.

• AGNC Investment:(AGNC)
• AGNC Investment:(AGNC)
• First Eagle: (FCRD)
• Goldman Sachs: (GER)
• Heartland Express: (HTLD)
• Martin Marietta: (MLM)
• Microchip:(MCHP)
• Nvidia: (NVDA)
• Portman Ridge: (PTMN)