FORT WORTH CHAPTER

Panheadbob62

Re: FORT WORTH CHAPTER

Post by Panheadbob62 »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I hear ya !

Some times it gets comfortable and ya just don't want to lose that especially when yer old.

That's cool, since ya got the room, helps a lot of folks out and that's a good thing I think. Speakin of which, I thought about it and if ya could bring an extra tent that might be wise as I don't know the terrain of the park, there may NOT be anything to attach my hammock to so may come in handy, if ya don't mine.

I grew up taking care of myself, if I didn't have something, well, I got cold or went hungry or sat there until it was fixed up best it could be. Was told that if ya can't afford it, ya don't need it, thus I have no credit and don't want any as I see what it does to most everyone. I'm always good, only thing that can happen is I die and , now a days, don't sound too bad to me.

Thanx again.
FTW
Site Admin

Post by FTW »

I will bring an extra tent, cot and chair for you. How about a lantern or a small battery operated light for inside the tent?

We will also have a coffee pot, small grill and some electric lights for outside.

Ghost,(our VP) and some of his crew, is suppose to bring a big tent also, but he will be dry camping without any electricity.
Panheadbob62

Post by Panheadbob62 »

No need for any light, all good there, but coffee pot is a must !!

Thanx
FTW
Site Admin

Post by FTW »

Coffee Pot will be there,

I started drinking coffee as a teenager when I got thrown in jail and the only thing they offered for breakfast was a cup of black coffee and on old hard donut.

At lunch, they gave me to slices of bread with no butter, mayo or anything else on them, except a slice of cheese and a cup of black coffee.

At supper, I got two slices of bread, with nothing on them, except a slice of bologna and a cup of black coffee.

As an adult I would go through 2 pots of coffee or fill my big Stanley thermos two to three times a day, for about 60 years.

Then my kidney doctor told me NO MORE coffee.

So, now, I normally have one or two cups per month, except when I am camping at a rally. Then I may have one or two cups per morning.
Panheadbob62

Post by Panheadbob62 »

Awwwwww, jailhouse cuisine how wonderful, so ya didn't even get mold on yer bologna ? the nerve of 'em !!

I still, to this day, hate Cheese sandwiches. and Rice ! I think I was about 17 or 18 when I started drinking coffee. Out ridin around all hours of the night, stoppin at Sambo's or Alphie's to sit and drink coffee for hours till the sun came up then off to work, repeat, throw up and carry on!

Fuckin Doctors, always full of bad news, that's why I don't go to 'em. What I don't know wont hurt me right now. Wrecked out on Hwy 377 going to a party. Flipped the bike a few times, kinded sitting up and saw my pocket watch come sliding up to me, opened and I thought,

"Look at the time!"

then the blood started flowing and some lady kept trying to make me lay down I was hurt. I said,

"Yeah, I can feel that but the blood stings my eyes."

Ambulance came and they asked me where I wanted to go as I was at a halfway point, told 'em I didn't care then they said the Troopers were on the way so I said which ever way you're headin that's where we goin !!

Got to Fort Worth and everyone that came to touch me I told 'em,

"I ain't payin you anything."

LOL, I wasn't a good patient, except when I had the Aneurism, course I was out for 3 weeks so, couldn't be too much a pain in their ass.
FTW
Site Admin

Post by FTW »

Yah, I never went to doctors when I was younger, except for my annual physical required to drive a semi-truck and when I needed blacktop scrubbed off my body due to road rash, got shot or stabbed.

But once I was in my 50's or 60's, my body started to fall apart and let me know I has abused it for too many years. I started getting cortisone shots for my knee and hip joints, so I could get my leg over the bike. From that point on, it just went downhill.

I actually have a "Do Not Resuscitate" tat on my chest. Well, actually it says "Do Not Resuscitate...... Unless you are a nude female with firm boobies. And when I had my heart attack and they had to fly me by a helicopter to a major heart hospital, they said I died multiple times on the table and they kept bringing me back.

After hearing that, I was initially upset with the Offices on my wing that used CPR to get my heart beating again, because what better time to leave this earth then when you are leaving a motorcycle rally where you were surrounded by bikes, booze and nude babes.

It wasn't until later that I was able to get my granddaughter to move in next door to me, so that I could establish a relationship with her, that I decided I still had a reason to go on living. So, here I am now spending my time trying to help her get past the things she learned from her parents, as well as trying to build up OBRC, Legacies and a couple of other organizations, so they will survive long after I am gone.

SO, I guess life goes on as long as we still have a purpose on this earth and things we need to accomplish.