Fort Worth Chapter progress....

Panheadbob62

Fort Worth Chapter progress....

Post by Panheadbob62 »

Hey, we are working to get everyone together for the formation of the Fort Worth chapters of OBRC/Texas, so ANYONE wanting to join up, get your name, contact information and application in, so we can count you.

Feel free to message me.
Panheadbob62

Re: Fort Worth Chapter progress....

Post by Panheadbob62 »

UPDATE....

I believe we have enough to start the Fort Worth chapter of the OBRC.

Stay tuned.
Panheadbob62

Post by Panheadbob62 »

CORRECTION;

Welp, had one quit on us today so if anyone has an extra rider in their pocket, send him my way and we can get him signed up.

Thanx.
FTW
Site Admin

Post by FTW »

You can get prospects from Texarkana or Houston area to get you started.

Plus I will have our National Secretary scour the database and see if we have any new Texans close to you that can join for now, until we can get a chapter built closer to them.

Thanks for keeping me updated.

BTW, I am updating the Docs folder today with new paperwork for ALL the chapters world wide, to assist them in getting organized.
Panheadbob62

Post by Panheadbob62 »

Cool, will look into it.

I got a guy or two maybe, will know better later today, I had been anticipating he would do something like this so tried to cover my bases.

I didn't think about that far away as they can't really participate in what we do due to distance and all. I did message Duc as to Houston and suggested, if he wanted to, to send a message to Dale telling him that he would step in until he gets back on 2 wheels, maybe take some stress off him.
FTW
Site Admin

Post by FTW »

Thanks,
Having Duk take over sounds like a great idea, if he has the contacts and experience.

In a pinch, sometimes we have to thrust the reins over to who ever is available and let them give it a try.

As long as they have supervision, they may surprise us.

Desire and Motivation are a powerful driving force.

You have good instincts, I appreciate that.
Panheadbob62

Post by Panheadbob62 »

Thanks,

He is an old guy so I hope he has the experience, we will see. Still no response from him to my message, none from Texarkana either.
FTW
Site Admin

Post by FTW »

Been tied up last few days, trying to dig up a water line on the property, in order to fix a leak. But in the meantime, I uploaded a bunch of files on the forum for new chapters. Not sure if any of the other admins have set you up with permission or not, but if you need access to the Documents forum, let me know.

Also, I got a message from Amit saying he would help with some IT. I ended up sending him our application to see if he has time to convert it over to an ON LINE type form, so people can fill it out that way. So, I will see if he can do that while I am tied up with other duties.

Also ordered some NEW business cards today for OBRC. Should have them in the office the first week of October.

So with them, brochures and fliers, that should help attract new prospective members.

Hope all is well on your end.

FTW
Panheadbob62

Post by Panheadbob62 »

Howdy,

BUMMER about the water line, been there done that.

Yes, I have access to all of that in Documents and got my Secretary in here thanx to Harlady. Just waiting on the word for another member to make 6 then we on, maybe here today.
FTW
Site Admin

Post by FTW »

Sounds like you have things under control. I am going to make you an exception to our policy.

By that I mean that I am going to approve you as a full patched member, without ever meeting you. However I do want to spend some time with you around a campsite as soon as I make it down to Texas.

As a full patched member, I am also officially assigning you to the position of District Officer for Northern Texas. That gives you permission to sanction your own chapter.

This is the first time in the history of this club, I have done this.

Please don't abuse this.

Anyway, I am sending you a link that can be used for payment of the Backpatch lease.

This is a link that you can share with others, however it is mandatory that you meet with them face to face and ride with them, talk with them and make sure that YOU trust them to be an asset to our club.

Also, we must have a physical address for the chapter, so we know where to send the patches.

The patches should be given to the member at a chapter meeting AFTER the elections are held.

They should be presented by you, as the District Officer.

We want photographs of the patches being given to the members.

That gives us an image as documented proof for our records of who has our patches.

Before we ship any patches to your chapter, we MUST have a digital copy of the members membership application, a signed copy of our bylaws, a digital copy of their signature on a lease, and the cash for the lease.

All lease payments will be made directly to American Legacies, LLC, our parent organization and we expect EVERY member to at check out their facebook group, ( an invite was already sent to you) and the website located at www.uslegacies.com so they will at least have an idea of what and who our parent organization is and everything they do.

As a District Officer, you should learn as much as you can about Legacies so that you can answer any questions the members might have. Until that time, you can ask me or our National Secretary any questions that you might have.

I might also mention that at least 4 members of OBRC sit on the board of directors for American Legacies. Two of those men are National officers and two are former Chapter Officers, so that gives OBRC a voice with American Legacies when it comes to allocating money to OBRC for merchandise and PR events as well as advice from their attorney and other business insight.

This also protects OBRC.

Anyway, here is the link for making donations to American Legacies.
In case you need the full link,here it is: I can not type the https:// in front of the address because this forum will automatically cut it short, so that part will have to be added manually, but here is the rest of it.

paypal.me/AmericanLegaciesLLC?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

You can also copy the url from your browser. However I will be posting that link on the OBRC forum where the general public can click on it, as well as on the primary OBRC website.

This link can be used to pay for Backpatch leases and paying for other club merchandise.

By the way, we are redesigning all types of new items from banners for rallies, magnets for chase or support vehicles, t-shirts, sweat shirts, caps, skull caps, bumper stickers for cages, pens, notepads, etc.

This link can also be used for donations from private individuals as well as for the "Profits" from fund raising events, such as bike washes, car washes, poker runs, etc.

Congratulations and we are looking forward to great things coming out of North Texas.

Thank you for everything.
FTW
Panheadbob62

Post by Panheadbob62 »

Let's hope so.